The Northwood Economic Development Foundation (NEDF) has a built a manufactured housing development located off Lander Avenue at Berg Street and Lincoln Street lots available for rent. All utility lines are installed. 12 sites available, monthly lot rent $200.00.
- Tenant responsible for all utilities
- Most lots are approximately 140' x 50'
- Some lots are approximately 100' x 75'
- Off street parking areas for each address.
All homes to be moved in to the development will need to be approved by Planning and Zoning and will need to obtain the necessary building permits and be set up to current code. Tenants in this development will be required to:
- Obtain approval and building permit from Planning and Zoning. Provide:
- Photographs, year, and size of home (trailer age me be subject to restrictions)
- Site layout (include entryways, decks, sheds, etc.)
- Current North Dakota electrical wiring certificate
- Name/references of mover (and installer if available), and statement from mover that home is in move-able condition
- Complete a rental application form and submit with $100 document fee
- Complete utility application at Northwood City Hall along with $350 Utility connection fee
If you are interested in renting a space in the Northwood Mobile Home Estates,
contact the Northwood Inn at (701) 587-5555